Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Robbery

Hello everybody,

after one month in Brazil finally the situation came. I was robbed :) I thought at the beginning the guys spare me the bad side of robberies, but ... :)

So how it begun. Me and other three people went for a pizza to the store next to our house. It was eight pm. On the way back shit happend. A black guy (nothing against black guys, because they build 90 percent of population here) on motorbike asked for a way and in few seconds we saw a nice silver gun aimed on us. Javiera screamed that she has nothing except of pizza, which was true and stupid, cause these people are often on drugs and nobody knows what they cause. Then the guy came to me and got my wallet. Unfortunately I had also one of my credit cards there. Except of this I didn´t lose anything really valuable.

Well of course I don´t feel that safe anymore and I have to get my new credit card here to South America.

Here are two pictures of the place peacefull made by day :)


Von The place


Von The place

As a next nice pictures from Carnaval and Chapada Diamantina are coming. So stay online.

5 comments:

  1. Ok. That's a story! But .... Now I hope you will come back in one piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sláva,že jsi ok a že to byla osamocená epizoda jihoamerické pouti...držím všechny palce svoje i všech in Chomutov.Měj se a ještě jednou,držím Emilovi palce... Uncle from Chomutov

    ReplyDelete
  3. F*ck! Glad your still alright and able to tell the story! Be careful and don't let money cost your life, aight? Come back safe!

    Saim

    ReplyDelete
  4. ya take care and come back safe, at least you got an idea of what to expect further on east and south of Brazil

    ReplyDelete
  5. heyyy esa esquina me trae muchos recuerdos y no de los mejores, espero que podamos olvidarla...

    te extraño mucho amor...

    beijos para você

    ReplyDelete